1. What information do we collect?
1.1 When you submit information to our Site, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, business and company name, e-mail address, residential and business address and other such information necessary to provide you with the services offered by our Site.
1.2 As a general principal, we will only collect personally identifiable information that is needed to operate our Site, to provide you with the services offered by our Site and to communicate to you information and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
1.3 We automatically collect IP addresses and web site usage information from visitors to our Site. This information helps us evaluate how visitors and subscribers use and navigate our Site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page and the length of their visits.
2. What do we use personal information for?
2.1 We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provide the information and for purposes which are ancillary to those specifically purposes;
- If we sell our business or any part of it to the purchaser;
- When and child protection concerns are identified by us;
- To enhance existing features or develop new features of our Site and the services offered by our Site;
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user data base and usage patterns.
2.2 We agree not to rent, sell or otherwise exchange to third parties any personal or confidential information submitted to our Site except where you consent, or where you would expect the information to be disclosed.
2.3 We may disclose personal information or confidential information submitted to our Site if such disclosure is required to comply with the law, or believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or legal process served on us;
- Protect or defend its personal and property rights (for example, to enforce the General Terms and Conditions of Use on our Site); and
- Protect the personal safety of other users of our Site or any other persons in an emergency.
2.4 We may use third party network advertisers to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These network advertisers may be supplied with or have access to your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf.
3. Your ability to choose?
When you subscribe to our Site you can let us know that you do not wish to receive information about new features or wish to unsubscribe from our lists by opting out at any time you give us your personal identifying information or by contacting us at email@example.com
We employ cookies technology to help visitors and subscribers move efficiently and quickly through our Site. When you subscribe to our Site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies on to your computer. A cookie is a stream of information that is sent by a web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer's memory. If you do not want a cookie, you can set your browser to deny it.
5. Review and correction
Upon presentation of appropriate identification, we will allow you access to information we keep about you to determine what this information is and to correct the information if it is found to be inaccurate. To review and update the personally identifiable information/registration information you have provided us contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented security features in our database to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. We maintain our servers in a controlled and secured environment. Only staff who need to have access to your personal information in order for them to perform their job function are authorised to access the database. Constant changes to the internet and technology mean that we cannot guarantee that data transmission will be 100% secure or safe from attack by unauthorised intruders.
7. Policy modifications
8. Other terms and conditions
The General Terms and Conditions of Use of our Site are available at http://www.worldoflearning.com.au/terms_and_conditions/
9. Last update
10. Contact information